Kohima, Feb 6 (PTI) Over 1.53 lakh children between 0-5 years of age have been administered pulse polio drops in Nagaland during a recent drive, a health official said on Saturday.
Left out children were immunised in the house-to-house drive that began on January 31, State Immunisation Officer Dr Ritu Thurr said.
“All the districts recorded 100 per cent coverage of estimated children in the 0-5 age group,” he said.
- What to do if your kid is biting, hitting and kicking?
- Assam: GP Singh takes charge as DGP, pledges to make force citizen-centric
- Nagaland 2023: Two legislators resign from state Assembly session
- Arunachal: Wanted militant of NSCN (IM) arrested from Longding district
- Meghalaya 2023: Will ghost of CBI case haunt Ampareen’s candidacy?
- Nagaland govt and Patanjali Foods ink pact for Oil Palm Plantations