Kohima, Feb 6 (PTI) Over 1.53 lakh children between 0-5 years of age have been administered pulse polio drops in Nagaland during a recent drive, a health official said on Saturday.
Left out children were immunised in the house-to-house drive that began on January 31, State Immunisation Officer Dr Ritu Thurr said.
“All the districts recorded 100 per cent coverage of estimated children in the 0-5 age group,” he said.
- SC stays implementation of Tripura HC orders on security cover to Ambanis
- Udaipur tailor cremated, funeral procession amid tight security
- Shinde, rebel Sena MLAs our guests: Assam govt
- Rebel Shiv Sena MLAs leave Guwahati hotel for airport
- WB govt scraps centralised online admission system to UG courses
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for June 29