Kohima, Feb 6 (PTI) Over 1.53 lakh children between 0-5 years of age have been administered pulse polio drops in Nagaland during a recent drive, a health official said on Saturday.
Left out children were immunised in the house-to-house drive that began on January 31, State Immunisation Officer Dr Ritu Thurr said.
“All the districts recorded 100 per cent coverage of estimated children in the 0-5 age group,” he said.
- Manipur: Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda marries Lin Laishram in Imphal
- Women’s rights in the balance as India weighs criminalising marital rape
- Nagaland: Water supply halted in Kohima after one found dead in reservoir
- Northeast Petroleum Union calls off strike after govt discussion
- Violence or poverty? The stark choice for many women
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 29