Itanagar: For most, February 3, 2021, came and went – like any other normal day, nothing specific, nothing historic. Just another Wednesday.
But for Pema Khandu, the current Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh, the day brought a major milestone. Whether he is aware or not, his......
- Anti-child marriage drive illegal, targeting Muslims: Akhil Gogoi
- More than one in two cancer patients experience long Covid: Study
- Chinese balloons have targeted several countries, including India: Report
- US officials visit Indian Navy base operating leased Predator drones
- Nobel laureate Prof Yunus to grace Bodoland International Festival
- Meghalaya 2023: Four injured in TMC-NPP clash in West Garo Hills