Agartala: The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) on Friday announced the exam schedule for 2021 Madhyamik and Higher Secondary examination.
“The secondary examination with English subject will start from May 19 and will end on June 4, while the Madrasa Alim, Fazil examination will end on June 9,” said President of Tripura Central Board of Education Bhabatosh Saha.
Higher secondary will start on May 18 with English exam, and it will end on June 11 with the geography examination.
Saha said that all the examinations would be held following the NCERT syllabus, while the pass marks have been increased to 33 which was previously 30.
“The number of students in Class- 10 and Class- 12 candidates this year will be around 50,000 and 30,000 respectively,” Saha added.
He also said that there would be two sets of question papers, odd and even, which would be given to the students according to their odd-even roll numbers.
“For the students of secondary examination, the candidates would appear in theory paper for 80 marks while of the rest 20 marks, 5 marks each would be given from their weekly test and class assignments, while 10 marks would be given from pre-board examination,” Saha added.
In case of higher secondary examination, theory paper would be of 70 marks and 30 marks would be carried from practical papers.
The examination will be conducted in compilation with the COVID-19 norms said TBSE president Bhabatosh Saha.
- Nagaland govt and Patanjali Foods ink pact for Oil Palm Plantations
- Assam tea firm honours 30 years of India-Georgia relations with new blend
- Govt took steps to deal with infra development challenges: Prez Murmu
- Tripura 2023: CPIM seeks disqualification of turncoat MLA
- Manipur: Narcotic items worth over Rs 2 cr seized, 2 held in Imphal West
- Assam Guv adopts 10 TB patients under Nikshay Mitra initiative