Kangana Ranaut has set her sights on another foe. On Friday, the outspoken Bollywood actor dared Forbes to sue her if she was lying about their claims of celebrities’ financial data.
Ranaut was reacting to claims of right-wing media outlet OpIndia.com’s claims that international pop star Rihanna had been allegedly paid “Rs 18 crore in dollars by PR firm with Khalistani links to tweet in support of farmer protests”. OPindia’s claims were, in fact, based on a report by The Print which said that Canada-based organisation Poetic Justice Foundation (PJF), a PR agency, “fed” Greta Thunberg the toolkit that she tweeted and then deleted.
The Bollywood star slammed pop icon, Rihanna, claiming that she can gift her fans with more money than what the singer allegedly sold out for. She said that Forbes has no access to any financial data of any celebrity and called the business media giant “biggest fraud”.
The Bollywood star has been very active on Twitter lately, with her recent one-sided war of words with the likes of Rihanna and Greta Thunberg, slamming them down for their anti-India words and activities.
- Nagaland’s Keneilelie Sorünuo wins Silver in National Bodybuilding C’ship
- Digitised records from wildlife centres show how humans harm wild animals
- Mizoram: ZPM promises zero tolerance against corruption
- Assam’s Rabha Hasong council bolsters tourism with new projects
- Mizoram: Swearing-in ceremony for new government on December 8
- Research shows Jamun genes a rich source of medicinal properties