Kohima: Nagaland reports five new cases of COVID-19 taking the state’s tally to 12,126. All five fresh cases have been detected from Kohima.
Out of the five new new cases that were detected, three are among traced contacts and two are returnees.
With the addition of the new cases, there are 68 active cases as on Friday. Among the active cases, 59 are asymptomatic, six are mild symptomatic, and three are moderate on oxygen.
Although no new COVID-19 recovered cases have been reported, the total number of recovered cases in the state at 11,821 continue to surpass the total active cases.
Nagaland has so reported 88 deaths among COVID-19 patients of which 78 are related to COVID-19 and 10 are not related to COVID-19.
Persons testing positive for COVID-19 among traced contacts remains the highest in the state at 41% followed by security personnel at 39%, returnees and travelers at 15% and frontline workers at 5%.
- PM Modi meets UP ministers in Lucknow, stresses on good governance
- Rajnath Singh launches 2 indigenously built warships ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri’
- Trained sniffer dogs may detect Covid infected airport passengers: Study
- WPI inflation at record high in April on price rise across all items
- Manipur: Even floods can’t stop these kids from coming to school in Noney
- Govt OKs exporting wheat registered with customs prior to ban