In response to actor Kangana Ranaut’s demeaning tweets against cricketers and celebrities putting forward their views on farmers protest, Twitter has deleted several of her tweets.
Twitter stated that her tweets violated Twitter rules which are in line with their range of enforcement options.
After Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma tweeted about the farmers protest on Wednesday, actor Kangana Ranaut slammed the cricketer with her demeaning tweets.
Rohit Sharma was among the many cricketers who tweeted over the farmers protest.
“India has always been stronger when we all stand together and finding a solution is the need of the hour. Our farmers play an important role in our nation’s well being and I am sure everyone will play their roles to find a solution TOGETHER. #IndiaTogether,” this was the tweet made by the cricketer.
Kanagana Ranaut was quick enough to notice his tweet and responded in a derogatory manner. She referred to all the cricketers who tweeted over the farmers protest as “dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka.”
In response to Sharma’s tweet, she tweeted, “Why all these cricketers sounding like dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka? Why would farmers be against laws which are revolutionary for their well-being. These are terrorists who are causing ruckus. Say that na…itna daarr lagta hai?”
This is not the first time that Kangana Ranaut has created a controversy. A day before, the actor had slammed American pop sensation Rihanna for her tweets in support of farmers protest and called her a fool.
- Nagaland: Paediatric Task Force set up to prepare for COVID-19 third wave
- Arunachal: Traffic wardens call for protest on August 9
- International Beer Day: Lesser-known Indian beers you should try!
- MP govt announces Rs 1 cr reward for Hockey players Vivek Sagar, Nilakanta Sharma
- Ready to cook and bake with beer? Here are some of our favourite recipes
- Watch: Meghalaya children fall sick after eating ice cream