Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh Governor Brig (Retd) B D Mishra on Wednesday administered oaths of office and secrecy to the newly-appointed member of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) and the information commissioners of Arunachal Pradesh Information Commission (APIC) at Raj Bhavan here.
During the ceremony, Major General Jarken Gamlin (Retd) took oath as the member of APPSC while Genom Tekseng, Sonam Yudron and Gumjum Haider took oaths as the information commissioners of the APIC.
Interacting with the newly appointed dignitaries, the governor said “their dedicated efforts will surely promote the development and progress of Arunachal Pradesh.”
He advised the new appointees to uphold the spirit of merit, impartiality, accountability and transparency to make the state equitable, progressive and corruption-free.
Among others, First Lady Neelam Misra, Chief Minister Pema Khandu, Legislative Assembly Speaker Pasang Dorjee Sona, cabinet ministers, APPSC chairman Nipo Nabam and Chief Information Commissioner Dr Joram Begi attended the function.
- Will India make a winning start at women’s Asian Champions Trophy?
- Meghalaya Youth Cong: Mass resignation not end of Congress
- Singapore says Omicron not more severe than other variants as of now
- BWF World Tour Finals: Sindhu beats Yamaguchi in semis, enters final
- Ratan Tata, Lovlina Borgohain, 17 others to receive top Assam govt awards
- Amid calls for booster shots, experts say double vaccinate against Covid first