New Delhi: The government on Monday announced the Jal Jeevan mission with an outlay of Rs 2.87 lakh crore for 4,378 urban local bodies.
Presenting the Union Budget for 2021-22, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman further said Swachh Bharat 2.0 will be implemented with an outlay of Rs 1,41,678 crore over a period of five years.
In order to boost manufacturing in India, the finance minister also announced a production linked incentive (PLI) scheme with an outlay of Rs 1.97 lakh crore for 5 years starting this fiscal.
A scheme of mega investment textiles park in addition to PLI scheme will be launched, Sitharaman said, adding the government will also introduce a bill to set up a development financial institution with an outlay of Rs 20,000 crore.
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for February 8
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for February 8
- Youths need to take leadership roles from student days: Experts at Y20 in Assam
- India hands over six tonnes of relief materials to quake-hit Syria
- This V-Day, hug a cow to preserve ‘Vedic’ tradition: Animal Welfare Dept
- Assam, Mizoram committed to solve border dispute: DCs