New Delhi: The government on Monday said definition of small companies will be revised by raising capital base to Rs 2 crore from the current limit of Rs 50 lakh.
In the Union Budget for 2021-22, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman proposed setting up of investor charter across financial products.
She said an asset reconstruction and management company will be set up for stressed assets of banks, while also stating that the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) framework will be strengthened.
- Gauhati HC irked at Assam govt’s delay in notifying Juvenile Justice Rules
- Manipur govt confirms missing Meitei students murdered, CBI to investigate
- Arunachal: Khonsa locals protest against alleged killing of villager
- Mass rejig in Tripura state bodies, new faces assume crucial posts
- Over 6,000 villages without mobile connectivity in northeast: TRAI
- Nagaland: How football keeps alive memories of 2 youths killed by police