New Delhi: The government on Monday said definition of small companies will be revised by raising capital base to Rs 2 crore from the current limit of Rs 50 lakh.
In the Union Budget for 2021-22, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman proposed setting up of investor charter across financial products.
She said an asset reconstruction and management company will be set up for stressed assets of banks, while also stating that the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) framework will be strengthened.
- Tripura: Congress, BJP at loggerheads over ex-CM Deb’s ‘VIP treatment’
- NRC head files complaint against predecessor for data anomalies
- India sees single-day rise of 2,323 COVID-19 cases
- Two govt employees in Assam caught taking bribe, arrested
- Meghalaya attracted investment projects worth Rs 56 cr in FY21: study
- How cryptocurrency price collapse offers hope for slowing climate change