Guwahati: Assam Police seized a cache of arms and ammunition from the bank of Mora Pagladia river in Barimakha area of Baksa district of Assam on the intervening night of Sunday and Monday.
Acting on the basis of a tip-off regarding hidden arms and ammunition, a search was launched by Assam Police in Baksa at about 12.15 am last night. After a thorough search, the team recovered an AK 47 rifle along with one magazine, 107 rounds live AK ammunition, a Glock pistol, 8 rounds 9 mm Glock ammunition hidden underground.
A case has been registered and investigated is underway in this matter.
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for February 4, 2023
- Mizoram to expedite exploration of oil, gas deposits
- Voting for Tipra Motha is like not giving vote: Himanta in Tripura
- In Meghalaya, a Garo village never got power. Another only got bills
- Rs 1.93 lakh crore military equipment imported between 2017-18 and 2021-22: Govt
- How an obscure US firm profited from sparking Adani’s stock price plunge