Guwahati: South actor Shruti Haasan is dating Santanu Hazarika, a doodle artist and illustrator from Assam.
The actor, who turned 35 on Thursday, celebrated the big day with Hazarika and her friends in Mumbai.
The couple posted several photos from the day on social media. From Hazarika’s post on Twitter saying, “Happy birthday princess” to an intimate photo of the two hugging, and pictures from a pub party, the day seemed full of fun for the couple.
An engineering dropout and co-founder of Gauhati Art Project (GAP), an urban arts collective based in Guwahati, Hazarika was the Best Doodle Artist in the 2014 Doodle Art Competition.
- Two govt employees in Assam caught taking bribe, arrested
- Meghalaya attracted investment projects worth Rs 56 cr in FY21: study
- How cryptocurrency price collapse offers hope for slowing climate change
- BRO completes excavation of Nechiphu tunnel in Arunachal
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines renames road to India Drive
- Keep close watch on situation: Govt amid Monkeypox cases in Europe