Guwahati: South actor Shruti Haasan is dating Santanu Hazarika, a doodle artist and illustrator from Assam.
The actor, who turned 35 on Thursday, celebrated the big day with Hazarika and her friends in Mumbai.
The couple posted several photos from the day on social media. From Hazarika’s post on Twitter saying, “Happy birthday princess” to an intimate photo of the two hugging, and pictures from a pub party, the day seemed full of fun for the couple.
An engineering dropout and co-founder of Gauhati Art Project (GAP), an urban arts collective based in Guwahati, Hazarika was the Best Doodle Artist in the 2014 Doodle Art Competition.
- Rs 1.93 lakh crore military equipment imported between 2017-18 and 2021-22: Govt
- How an obscure US firm profited from sparking Adani’s stock price plunge
- Decoded: Why COVID-19 kills more men than women
- Ultra-processed foods may contribute to cognitive decline
- International cooperation between police agencies is must: CBI director
- Here’s what actually makes for a happier life