The usual husband-wife banter just got a whole new revamp with the new COVID-19 vaccine. Confused? We were too before we saw the video.
A video of Delhi -based doctor, KK Aggarwal, a Padma Shri awardee and former National President of the Indian Medical Association, has now gone viral where he can be seen facing the wrath of his wife. Dr KK Aggarwal who got himself vaccinated against COVID-19, alone had to face his wife’s anger while he was on live broadcast.
In a private conversation, the doctor was heard explaining to his wife that while he had already received the vaccine, she would be able to get it on Monday. “Main pata karne gaya tha aap logon ka, vo keh rahe the ‘khaali hai, lagwa lo’, toh maine lagwa li,” said Dr KK Aggarwal.
However, not buying this explanation, his wife was heard repeatedly saying, “Why couldn’t you take me with you?” and “Don’t lie to me.”
The video of their conversation has now gone viral and social media cannot keep calm.
“Dr. KK Aggarwal went to get vaccination without his wife. Caught live on FB by her. Lesson is, when u r live on FB, never pick up phone of your wife,” wrote twitter user Kaptan Hindustan while sharing the video.
Check some of the twitter reactions below:
Also Read: Mizoram stood the test of COVID-19 pandemic, says Governor on R-Day
- Picked for India, Manipur footballer’s fate hangs in passport office’s hands
- LDP merges with Congress in Assam
- Assam cash for job scam: 57 civil servants arrested, dismissed
- Sarma launches Mission Lifestyle for Environment’ in Assam
- Over 30 projects being executed under Smart City Mission: Mizoram DyCM
- New Catfish species discovered in Arunachal