After months of hype and anticipation, ‘FAU-G’ which stands for ‘Fearless and United Guards’ was finally released for android users on January 26, India’s 72nd Republic Day. Even though the game is better than expectations, users have already started reporting bugs, glitches and missing features within hours of release.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar announced the release of the game on Twitter saying, “Face the enemy. Fight for your country. Protect Our Flag.”
Reactions to the game were polarising, to say the least. One Twitter user highlighted the absence of guns or grenades, especially after the game was hyped as a replacement for PUBG Mobile. Many others chimed in with their reactions too.
Along with negative reviews, there are also people who are hopeful that the game will improve with regular updates and want to give it a chance.
- In Meghalaya, a Garo village never got power. Another only got bills
- Rs 1.93 lakh crore military equipment imported between 2017-18 and 2021-22: Govt
- How an obscure US firm profited from sparking Adani’s stock price plunge
- Decoded: Why COVID-19 kills more men than women
- Ultra-processed foods may contribute to cognitive decline
- International cooperation between police agencies is must: CBI director