After months of hype and anticipation, ‘FAU-G’ which stands for ‘Fearless and United Guards’ was finally released for android users on January 26, India’s 72nd Republic Day. Even though the game is better than expectations, users have already started reporting bugs, glitches and missing features within hours of release.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar announced the release of the game on Twitter saying, “Face the enemy. Fight for your country. Protect Our Flag.”
Reactions to the game were polarising, to say the least. One Twitter user highlighted the absence of guns or grenades, especially after the game was hyped as a replacement for PUBG Mobile. Many others chimed in with their reactions too.
Along with negative reviews, there are also people who are hopeful that the game will improve with regular updates and want to give it a chance.
- India sees single-day rise of 2,323 COVID-19 cases
- Two govt employees in Assam caught taking bribe, arrested
- Meghalaya attracted investment projects worth Rs 56 cr in FY21: study
- How cryptocurrency price collapse offers hope for slowing climate change
- BRO completes excavation of Nechiphu tunnel in Arunachal
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines renames road to India Drive