The desi rival of banned mobile game PUB-G – FAU-G (Fearless And United Guards) is all set to be launched on January 26, Republic Day.
The highly-anticipated multiplayer game is developed by Bengaluru-headquartered nCORE Games.
The game is set in 2020 with inspiration from the happenings of Galwan Valley clash. The narrative focusses on a fictional Indian Army squad that shares the same name as the game – FAU-G.
The game will be available on Android devices. There is not much information available about iOS. Gamers must note that FAU-G game download APK hasn’t been released yet, but the pre-registration of the game has been live for over a month now.
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar had announced the game on Twitter in September last year. Earlier this month, he tweeted about the game’s anthem. He said, “Whether it’s a problem within the country or at the border…these Bharat Ke Veer always stand tall. They are our Fearless And United Guards, our FAU-G! Witness the anthem.”
At the time of the launch, the game will not have battle royale mode and player versus player (PvP) mode, These will be added later.
Also Read: Akshay Kumar announces desi PUBG rival ‘FAU-G’
- Climate doomism is bad storytelling – hope is much more effective at triggering action
- Trump not alone in US presidential pantheon of controversies, scandals
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones