Mumbai (PTI) Superstar Akshay Kumar on Saturday announced that his much-anticipated action-comedy “Bachchan Pandey” will hit the theatres on January 26, 2022.
The 53-year-old actor took to Twitter to share the release date of the film produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
“His one look is enough! #BachchanPandey releasing on 26th January, 2022! #SajidNadiadwala @farhad_samji @kritisanon @Asli_Jacqueline @ArshadWarsi @NGEMovies,” Kumar tweeted.
Farhad Samji, best known for “Housefull 4”, is directing the movie.
The cast also features actors Kriti Sanon, Jacqueline Fernandez, Arshad Warsi and Pankaj Tripathi.
The film is currently being shot in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
Kumar is also looking forward to the release of his Rohit Shetty-directed cop movie “Sooryavanshi”.
- India to resume export of ‘surplus’ COVID-19 vaccines
- Kolkata receives highest September rainfall in 13 years, downpour to continue
- Need to end COVID-19 pandemic, our response too slow: UN chief
- ‘Hotel Rwanda’ hero sentenced to 25 years on terror charges
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations