The U.S. Embassy India on Friday has announced that they will resume limited processing of all visa categories, including student visas, H1-B, H4, L-1, L-2, C1/D, and B1/B2 visas starting from February 1.
U.S. Embassy India tweeted, “On February 1, 2021, New Delhi will resume limited processing of all visa categories, including student visas, H1-B, H4, L-1, L-2, C1/D, and B1/B2 visas. Limited appointment capacity.”
U.S. Embassy India also announced that they are opening limited number of visa appointment capacities.
However, this announcement came only for the New Delhi branch and not the other consulates in India. Several users on Twitter have posted their queries related to the visa update post U.S. Embassy India’s announcement.
Earlier on October 2020, the U.S. Embassy India had clearly advised to not make any travel plans in winter if there was a need of U.S. visa stamp to return.
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19