The United States of America witnessed the swearing-in of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
On day one in office, Biden signed 15 executive orders reversing some of the key foreign policies and national security decisions of his predecessor Donald Trump.
The executive orders ranged from rejoining the Paris agreement on climate change, halting America’s withdrawal from the World Health Organisation, revoking Muslim travel ban and stopping immediate construction of Mexico border wall.
There is, for sure, a lot inside the White House that the new US President would want to change.
According to a now viral tweet by journalist Tom Newton Dunn, Donald Trump had a ‘Diet Coke’ button on his desk, which the former president would press to demand a diet coke, which was brought to him on a silver platter.
The tweet went viral on social media, garnering 128.1k likes and 25.7k retweets. Take a look at the tweet:
According to the viral tweet by @tnewtondunn, Donald Trump would press the button to demand a diet coke, which was brought to him on a silver platter. The red button was no longer seen as part of Joe Biden’s desk, thus, appearing to be done away with.
Twitter users left hilarious reactions to the revelations. Check out some of the reactions below:
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation