Imphal: In a major political development, more than a hundred people from different political parties joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Manipur’s Kakching district.
Chief Minister N Biren Singh and BJP Manipur president Proj S Tikendra Singh welcomed these leaders during a grand reception-cum-political conference at Kakching Khunou.
According to CM Biren Singh, most of the new people switched to the BJP as they have a firm belief in the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Taking to his Twitter handle, CM Biren Singh said: “Extremely delighted to welcome hundreds of people from Kakching Khunou, Sugnu and Pangaltabi in Kakching district who join @BJP4India from different political parties having firm belief on the leadership of PM @narendramodi ji.”
- Over 82.57 cr COVID vaccine doses given to states, UTs so far: Govt
- World Pharmacist Day: Know why it is celebrated, theme for this year
- COVID-19 recoveries continue to surpass fresh cases in Arunachal
- Women’s rights activist Kamla Bhasin passes away at 75
- Nagaland Lottery September 25: Check Dear Kosai Morning lottery result
- Withdraw support to Arunachal govt, NSCN tells 11 state MLAs