The fourth edition of the Guwahati Cyclothon will be organised on January 24 to help people pay attention on their wellness and proactive lifestyle.
The event will start at 3 pm at By The Way, Hatigaon Chariali, Guwahati.
The registrations are already open, and more information is available on Guwahati Cyclothon Facebook and Instagram page.
The event, in association with FitBhim, will be an open-street cycling fest. This event is supported by Ajitaksh Ventures. Spokehub Cycling is associated with GC 4.0 as Cycling Technical Partner.
There will live painting, exhibitions and displays, Zumba sessions, and a flash mob said the organisers. “The idea is to bring the real meaning of celebrating streets and cycling into life which is imperative to their goal and beneficial to the community on a broader scale,” the organisers added.
- People of Gujarat “massively” voted for BJP for devp and speedy growth : Tripura CM
- Congress wrests Himachal from BJP
- Finally, McDonald’s all set to enter Northeast India. Guwahati, ready?
- Assam: Theatre festival ‘Under the Sal Tree’ to begin from Dec 15
- Is tea good for health? Two cups a day could keep the doctor away
- SC mobile app 2.0 launched, law officers can view court proceedings real time