Shillong: Talentica Miss India Global 2020 winner Gargee Nandy is all set to represent India at an international pageant later this year. Nandy brought laurels to Meghalaya by winning the Talentica Miss India Global, 2020, held at Goa on December 23 and is now prepping for the international pageant.
Nandy is also open to suggestions from Meghalaya people, on how they would want her to represent the state at the international pageant.
In a tete a tete, Nandy told EastMojo about how the win was unexpected, and everything that has followed since. Watch her interview with EastMojo here:
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence