Mizoram University (MZU) on Friday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) Taiwan for future collaboration, a statement by MZU said.
MZU Vice-Chancellor Prof. K.R.S. Sambasiva Rao and Prof. Dr. Fuh-Sheng Shieu of National Chung Hsing University signed the agreement via video conference, the statement said.
Under this pact, both universities agreed to collaborate in various academic activities, including faculty and staff member exchange, student exchange, dual degree programs, joint research, joint lectures, and symposiums.
The pact also envisages student internship and learning of Mandarin through Taiwan Experience Education Program (TEEP) and Taiwan Education Center (TEC).
National Chung Hsing University is one of the most established universities in Taiwan and is well known for its contribution to agricultural sciences.
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Virat Kohli will step down as T20 Captain after World Cup In Dubai
- US, UK, Australia launch new trilateral Indo-Pacific alliance to counter China