Watch their inspiring story here.
Guwahati: Football is a game that is dearly loved by many across the globe. Among the popular names, there are also many who grew up in ghettos and went on to become legends.
One such diehard football fan, Bhargav Kalita, wishes to move forward in life despite hurdles. He finds inspiration in players such as Alan Deori and Holicharan Narzary, who went on to become household names despite coming from humble backgrounds. With a goal to play in the nationals, the 15-year-old has been training for the past three years.
Team EastMojo captured the amazing story of Bhargav’s club, Rainbow FC, which operates from the Janayati Yuba Kalyan Parishad practice ground located in Odalbakra.
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal
- RN Ravi paved his own exit: NSCN-IM reminds new interlocutor
- Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021 dates announced. Check details