Indian badminton ace Saina Nehwal has returned positive in the third Covid-19 test during quarantine in Bangkok, Thailand. Nehwal has been taken to the hospital along with HS Prannoy and her husband Parupalli Kashyap.
Indian shuttlers are currently in Bangkok after professional badminton resumed after a gap of nearly 300 days. Nehwal was scheduled to play the first round of the tournament, but she had to give a walkover to Malaysia’s Kisona Selvaduray after testing positive. Nehwal is scheduled to participate in the Asia leg events comprising the Thailand Open from January 12 to January 17, TOYOTA Thailand Open from January 19 to January 24) and the HSBC BWF World Tour Finals 2020 from January 27 to January 31.
- Blackpink member Jisoo tests COVID-19 positive, to miss [BORN PINK] World Tour shows in Japan
- India committed to enhancing ties with Nepal: President Murmu
- Assam: Tezpur Univ to host conference on India’s rich heritage
- Naga club vandalism: NSF directs members to hoist black flags
- Northeast Startup Festival held in Singapore
- UPSC offers alternative centres to Manipur candidates to appear for test