One of the most talked-about cafes in Guwahati, Hard Rock Cafe, will host a folk-rock event on January 12 to celebrate Magh Bihu.
The audience will witness a fusion of rock and ethnic tunes with Assamese folk rock at its best by Eastern Soul Players popularly known as ESP. The event will start from 7:30 p.m onwards and the entry fees is Rs 250 and will be first-come-first-serve basis.
ESP is a folk-rock band from Jorhat, Assam who started their journey in 2010.
The Band Members include Rintu Saikia- Vocals, Ankur Saikia– Guitars, Henjoy Saikia– Bass, Akhil Borah– Drums, Somiran Malay- Percussions (Folk) / Lyrics, Munmun Das- Percussions (Latin).
Even before the formation of ESP, the band members performed in different genres and spent time together. The band performed together for the first time in January 2010, and with a limited number of composition, the band garnered inspiring feedback from the viewers.
This iconic US-based dining brand, Hard Rock Cafe launched its maiden outlet in Guwahati in December, marking its entry in Northeast India.
To know more about the Eastern Soul Players, check the video below.
- Nagaland celebrates 61st Nagaland Statehood Day; PM, President extend greetings
- What can we do to protect children from sexual abuse?
- Major breakthrough in Darjeeling’s Sivok–Rangpo rail tunnel
- Meghalaya: NPP’s Ampareen Lyngdoh pledges ILP implementation
- Meghalaya: St Anthony’s College to introduce uniforms next year
- IIT Guwahati launches drone tech training programme for armed forces