Aizawl: Union Home Minister Amit Shah has cancelled his trip to Mizoram, an official said on Friday.
Though the Union Minister was scheduled to arrive on Saturday, his trip was cancelled on Thursday for unknown reasons, a source said.
Shah was scheduled for a two-day visit to the hilly state from January 9 to 10.
Also Read: Amit Shah to visit Mizoram this weekend
He was to inspect a land custom station at Zokhawthar village in Champhai district on the Indo-myanmar border.
Earlier on December 27 last year, Shah had visited Manipur where he laid foundation stone for a slew of multipurpose projects. He also visited Assam on December 25 and 26.
- Meghalaya 2023: DEO strives for 90% turnout in upcoming polls
- Arunachal: Uplifting rural economy govt’s top priority, says CM Khandu
- Hindenburg rejects Adani charge, says fraud cannot be obfuscated by nationalism
- Arunachal Wushu team crowned champions in Nat’l Women’s League
- Tripura 2023: Impasse over Left-Cong seat negotiation remains
- Archer Bishal Changmai confident of podium finish at Khelo India Games