Agartala: Tripura is all set to organise the first five-day ‘Agartala Adventure–Tourism Festival’ here from January 9.
The Tripura Tourism Development Corporation Limited (TTDCL) is organising the festival in association with Alpine Wanderers Private Limited, New Delhi and Nir-Mahal Adventure Mountaineering Foundation, Sonamura.
Tripura tourism minister Pranajit Singha Roy will inaugurate the festival on Saturday to be held at Swami Vivekananda Maidan (Astabal Ground) and Laxmi Narayan Dighi, Palace compound here in Agartala.
During this five-day festival, major highlights for visitors will be hot air balloon, zip line, rock climbing, rappelling, Burma bridge, land zorbing, archery, water roller, jet ski, banana boat and kayaking.
The organisers have kept the price for tickets reasonable to record that maximum participation in the five-day festival.
The hot air balloon will cost Rs 500 for one person with a tentative time of 12-15 min ride. The zip line will cost Rs 150 for one person for a 35-45 min ride. Rock climbing will cost 120, and other events are priced similarly.
The hot air balloon will be operated by only in wind speed less than 2-3 knots. There would be an interval after every hour of flight.
- Zee Entertainment, Sony India to merge; Punit Goenka to lead
- Assam: ‘Cattle smuggler’ killed, BSF jawan hurt in gunfight along Indo-Bangla border
- WHO chief thanks India for decision to resume COVID-19 vaccine export
- Biomedical waste disposal: This Assam entrepreneur does it with tact, science
- BJP will rebuild temples, demolished to construct mosques: Sangeet Som
- ADB scales down India’s economic growth forecast to 10% this fiscal