Imphal: The Kuki Tribal Union (KTU) NSCN/GPRN president Lh Paohao Khongsai said that signing of Framework Agreement in 2015 under the supervision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has immense political significance, and must be fulfilled.
“There is no other way forward,” said Khongsai, a member of the Steering Committee of NSCN-IM in a press statement issued on Wednesday.
Kuki Tribal Union (KTU) was formed in the early 1960s as part of the NSCN-IM and is headquartered at Hebron in Nagaland.
In his press statement, the Kuki leader also alleged that RN Ravi who is the Nagaland Governor, as well as the Naga interlocutor, mishandled the historic Framework Agreement (FA) signed in 2015.
“It is a matter of shame for Ravi to bring his own disgrace as he deliberately misinterpreted the FA to serve his sinister design. This treacherous and devilish works of Ravi the world at large is silently watching because FA was signed under the full glare of the world,” said Khongsai.
He further stated that it is the prayer and hope of the Kuki Tribal Union that 2021 would bring positive change on the part of the Government of India and resolve the elusive Naga political issue that is honourable and acceptable to the Naga people and India.
Sending his New Year greetings to the Naga people, Khongsai also expressed his warmest greetings to the NSCN leaders who work tirelessly for the cause of the Naga Nation.
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules