A heartwarming photo of a father, who is a circle inspector, saluting his daughter, who is the Deputy Superintendent of the Guntur district, is winning hearts on the internet.
Shared by the official Twitter handle of Andhra Pradesh police, the post said, “#APPolice1stDutyMeet brings a family together!
Circle Inspector Shyam Sundar salutes his own daughter Jessi Prasanti who is a Deputy Superintendent of Police with pride and respect at #IGNITE which is being conducted at #Tirupati.
A rare & heartwarming sight indeed!
Shared on January 3, the post has already received over 12,000 likes and more than 2,000 retweets.
The post has caught the eye of netizens and left them overwhelmed.
Actor R Madhavan was also in awe of the moment. Retweeting the post, he wrote, “Oh my God. They say “ Nothing a man ever does can feel greater than the achievement of his offspring‘s”. I can feel the pride of Inspector Shyam Sundar. You are very blessed sir. God bless you both with a long healthy and wonderful life. Thank you for making all our day.”
Check how others reacted:
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal