Kohima: In a joint operation, Assam Rifles and the Nagaland police arrested an NSCN (KN) cadre near Old Showuba in Dimapur on Monday.
The PRO IGAR (N) informed that the arrest was made based on specific input where the security forces and the state Police launched the operation.
The Assam Rifles claimed that one .32 mm Pistol along with magazine and seven live rounds were recovered.
The arrested NSCN (KN) cadre, along with the recovered items, was handed over to Diphupar police station for further investigation.
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry
- Assam Jobs: KGBV Baksa announces teacher vacancies. Details here
- NASA restructures Human spaceflight unit as pvt space industry expands
- KFC in Sikkim: Interesting facts about the chicken with ‘secret ingredient’
- SC allows women to take NDA exam in Nov, says entry can’t be postponed