Former Indian skipper and BCCI President Saurav Ganguly underwent an angioplasty on Saturday at Woodlands Hospital in Kolkata.
He felt uncomfortable while working out at a gym earlier today and complained of chest pain following which he was taken to the hospital. Ganguly suffered a mild heart attack.
Following the developments, Twitter is abuzz with prayers for the Captain. From calling him a “true fighter”, heartfelt wishes for “Dada” to recover quickly, here is how Twitter reacted.
- BJP can be defeated if Opposition is ‘aligned properly’: Rahul Gandhi
- Manipur violence: Willingness to reconcile is the only way forward
- ‘Fall armyworm’ infestation damages maize crop in Arunachal
- Nepal PM Prachanda leaves for India on four-day visit
- Manipur needs peace; current issue not religion related: Paban Kumar
- OTT programmes to carry anti-tobacco warnings