A major fire broke out at a Harley Davidson showroom in New Delhi’s Moti Nagar in the wee hours on Saturday. No casualty has been reported so far.
According to reports, the first and second floors of the building caught fire at around 1 am. The fire department then sent 25 fire engines to the location to douse the fire. The flame was brought under control by 5.30 am, said reports.
Four persons – Mohammad Shadab (23), Dhirender (21), Kiran (20) and Riya (24) – were rescued from a nightclub on the third floor of the building, said, fire officials.
The fire severely damaged the first and second floors of the showroom, and some portions of the ground floor and the basement were also damaged.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained. Investigations are underway.
- Why supply chain issues do not cause inflation
- Rahul ‘mismanaged’ Himanta episode in Assam: Azad in memoir
- Gods in the machine? Rise of AI may result in new religions
- Now, apply for jobs, give interviews while on tourist, business visa in US
- Major Himalayan rivers like Brahmaputra to see reduced flows as glaciers recede
- SC Collegium expresses concern over Centre withholding names of judges