Breathe Easy Labs has launched made-in-India Karbon face masks with three-layered protection. The company says that the mask has been designed using material sourced from the United States and Europe, which has been tested by NIOSH (The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) and is made from biotechnology-based patented fabric. The company claims that the fabric provides safety against airborne pathogens and viruses.
Speaking about the Karbon face mask, Breathe Easy CEO Barun Aggarwal said that the mask is self-sanitising, kills virus and bacteria, and is durable, washable and reusable. While the N95 and other protective masks work on filtration mechanism to ensure protection against microbes, the Karbon face mask reportedly has an inner layer comprising high grade imported yarn with antimicrobial properties, which neutralises viruses and pathogens on contact.
As per the company statement, the first layer reduces the virus effect on contact while the double-knit second layer protects one from microbial infection and cuts down on the chance of secondary infection. The third (inner) layer, made of superior grade bio-yarn, maximizes protection (more than 95%, better than N95 masks) against airborne pollutants for a long duration.
Furthermore, the material of the mask, which is priced at Rs 799, is non-toxic and shields the skin with its moisturising properties, making it ideal for daily use.
- HIV cases in Assam surge with 2,269 more testing positive since April
- What is a DAO? Different types of DAOs
- Meghalaya: ECC to stage protest as govt fails to frame action plan for coke plants
- Assam: Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022 begins in Guwahati amid fanfare
- India’s Covid infection tally rises by 226, active caseload declines to 4,529
- Himanta announces additional Rs 5 cr for Assam Agitation Welfare Trust