A Rajasthan man has gifted his wife “chand ka tukda” as he purchased a piece of land on the moon for his wife on their wedding anniversary.
According to reports, Dharmendra Anija from Ajmer gifted three acres of land on the moon to his wife Sapna Anija on their wedding anniversary on December 24.
He said everyone purchases jewellery, cars etc, but that he wanted to do something special, so he got his wife land on the moon. Dharmendra is possible the first man in Rajasthan to own a piece of the Moon.
Anija reportedly bought the land through the Luna Society International, New York-based firm. The procedure of purchasing the land took about a year to complete.
His wife Sapna said she never expected such a special gift. Obviously, she is beyond happy! The couple is happy to look at a framed certificate of the property document.
- CUET-UG to be held from Aug 24-28
- Tendong Lho Rum Faat: Date, history and celebrations
- Assam police officer arrested for accepting bribe
- Arrested Meghalaya BJP leader not cooperating with sex racket probe: Police
- Boxers Nikhat Zareen, Amit Panghal, and Nitu grab CWG gold medals
- Security beefed up at Kolkata’s Indian Museum after shooting