Game theory can be defined as the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation amongst intelligent and rational decision-makers. Although called a theory, it’s not an exact science, as anything to do with human......
- No, foetuses are not surrounded by bacteria in womb: review
- India has 21 judges per million population: Govt
- Ukrainian ecologists say nature will suffer no matter war’s result
- 5 names recommended by Collegium to be cleared soon: Centre to SC
- Quad agrees to leverage machine learning to enhance cyber security
- Chinese spy balloon spotted over US airspace