The third edition of LinkedIn Local was held on Saturday with prime focus on “Business during the pandemic and ways to survive and sustain”.
The event was scheduled to be held in March this year, but got postponed due to the pandemic. It saw participation of 40 professionals from different industries who shared the hurdles and success they came across during this pandemic, and how it affected each one of them.
The motive of the evening was to share and grow together offline through meaningful interactions and from the looks of it, the event seemed to be a success.
Subhankar Banerjee, Founder and Director of Seven Sense Communication and PR Partner of LinkedIn Local Guwahati said that through such events, “We will try to connect more people from different industry and our motive behind this is to bring everyone under one umbrella which will turn to be fruitful for everyone.”
LinkedIn Local Guwahati plans to host their upcoming events in cities like Tezpur, Shillong, Jorhat, etc to connect the entire northeastern states under one banner.
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules