To clear the extra rush of passengers, Northern Frontier Railways has decided to run one special train (one way) between Guwahati and Bangalore on December 26.
Meanwhile, the service of weekly Special Train No. 01665/01666, running between Habibganj and Agartala, will continue with fully reserved accommodation as per existing days of run, stoppages, timings, and composition.
Train No. 05690 Guwahati – Bangalore Cant Special will leave Guwahati at 6:20 am on December 26 to reach Bangalore cant at 2:00 pm on December 28. The train will have stoppages at Rangiya Jn, New Bongaigaon, New Coochbehar, New Jalpaiguri, Barsoi Jn, Malda Town, Rampur Hat, Dankuni, Andul, Kharagpur Jn, Bhadrakh, Cuttack, Khurda Road Jn, Palasa, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada Jn, Perambur, Katpadi Jn and Bangarapet stations.
The services of Train No. 01665/01666 Habibganj – Agartala weekly special leaving from Habibganj on every Wednesday is extended with effect from January 1, 2021, up to March 31, 2021. The train will leave from Agartala every Saturday which is extended with effect from January 3 up to April 3.
The details of fare, stoppages, and timings of the train are available on the IRCTC website. Passengers are requested to see these details and follow the COVID-19 protocols being notified by the state governments before undertaking their journey.
- Assam’s COVID tally crosses 6 lakh
- PM Modi reaches New York to address 76th UNGA session
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death
- UPSC: Six from Manipur clear final exams, 761 selected across India
- Shocking: UPSC training platform says tribal farmers are “brainless, have no land documents”
- Mizoram likely to get two RT-PCR mobile vans from Centre