Kohima: An earthquake of magnitude 4.6 on the Richter scale hit 217 km East-southeast of Nagaland’s Mokokchung area on Thursday.
According to National Center for Seismology, the quake hit around 1:39 pm on Thursday at a depth of 100 km.
So far, no casualty or damage has been reported. Details awaited.
- Meghalaya delegations meets Assam CM over setting up of BOPs
- Centre issues guidelines for MSOs to run platform services
- SC to consider listing Bilkis Bano’s plea against remission, release of 2002 rape, murder convicts
- Festivals like Manipur’s Sangai enrich country’s cultural heritage: PM
- Assam: Himanta distributes scooters to meritorious students
- Congress prez Kharge hits out at Modi govt for stopping scholarships for minority students