The KFConsole has been created in a partnership with PC hardware manufacturer Cooler Master and promises to shake up the console war with a built-in chicken chamber. So even if your game takes a bit too long, you don’t have to worry about your food getting cold.
The console was first teased back in June this year and it is finally here. The KFConsole is designed to keep your food hot as it has a custom-built cooling system that extracts heat from the console through the outside of the chicken chamber that keeps the hardware cool and the food hot.
And that is not all, this “bargain-bucket” shaped KFConsole can also handle the latest games. The console promises to come with a top-end Intel CPU inside, an ASUS hot swappable mini-GPU and two NVMe 1TB SSD cards from Seagate. With specifications like these, one can expect some good gaming chops on this one.
It also means that the KFConsole can run Crysis and even Cyberpunk 2077, as well as I Love You Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator at an impressive 4K, 240fps.
The console does not have a release date, price or any nailed on technical specifications to share yet, although it does have a website.
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 23
- Court postpones hearing on rape accused Sahil Zaroo’s bail plea
- Assam horror: Watch photographer trample ‘dead’ man amid Sipajhar eviction drive
- Vaccinated pregnant women pass high level of antibodies to babies: Study
- Maha: Girl gangraped over months; 33 booked, 2 minors among 26 held so far