Itanagar: A mild earthquake of 3.7 magnitude on the Richter scale hit 86 km southwest of Arunachal Pradesh’s Changlang area on Wednesday afternoon.
According to National Center for Seismology, the quake hit around 4:37 pm on Wednesday at a depth of 150 km.
So far, no casualty or damage has been reported. More details are awaited.
- India has emerged as a net security provider in Indo-Pacific: Rajnath Singh
- Meghalaya delegations meets Assam CM over setting up of BOPs
- Centre issues guidelines for MSOs to run platform services
- SC to consider listing Bilkis Bano’s plea against remission, release of 2002 rape, murder convicts
- Festivals like Manipur’s Sangai enrich country’s cultural heritage: PM
- Assam: Himanta distributes scooters to meritorious students