When former All Assam Student’s Union leader Lurinjyoti Gogoi started his new political journey, his mother Dulu Gogoi was also present in Sivsagar to bless her son.
During her speech, Dulu Gogoi said, “I want my son Lurinjyoti to think, and work for the progress of the Assamese community.”
A large number of people gathered from different parts of Assam to participate in the meeting and witness the new regional party.
Also Read: Lurinjyoti Gogoi joins Assam Jatiya Parishad
While talking with media in Sivasagar, Gogoi promised the vanquishing of anti-Assamese elements from the political scenario of Assam. He promised a return of regionalism as well.
- Canine experts seek end to practice of using police dogs for VIP events
- How to get free spins at European Casino
- BJP destroyed railways by stopping practice of separate budget: Mamata
- All you need to know about getting free spins on card registration
- Sikkim lists ‘pharma-related’ products as part of One District One Product
- NEDA convener Himanta Biswa Sarma to visit violence-hit Manipur