Controversial BJP MLA Shiladitya Dev was seen at a Tiwa Autonomous Council poll rally in Morigaon, campaigning for BJP candidate Indra Bordoloi from the Lalung constituency.
When questioned about the Ajmal Foundation, he told the media that the Ajmal Foundation is collecting funds from foreign countries and using them to create a ‘Jihadi Force’ in the state of Assam.
The Tiwa Autonomous Council (TAC) election is scheduled to be held on December 17, where a total of more than 3 lakh voters from 36 TAC constituencies will seal the fate of 124 candidates who are in the fray.
- ‘Kanyadaan’ an outdated ritual or important custom? Alia Bhatt’s ad sparks debate
- World Contraception Day 2021: Why we must learn about contraception
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI