Controversial BJP MLA Shiladitya Dev was seen at a Tiwa Autonomous Council poll rally in Morigaon, campaigning for BJP candidate Indra Bordoloi from the Lalung constituency.
When questioned about the Ajmal Foundation, he told the media that the Ajmal Foundation is collecting funds from foreign countries and using them to create a ‘Jihadi Force’ in the state of Assam.
The Tiwa Autonomous Council (TAC) election is scheduled to be held on December 17, where a total of more than 3 lakh voters from 36 TAC constituencies will seal the fate of 124 candidates who are in the fray.
- Assam Bhavan to come up in Maha, announces CM Shinde; Sena MP Sanjay Raut says it already exists
- P T Usha throws her hat into IOA ring, to fight for president’s post
- Earth observation satellite in orbit, ISRO terms mission ‘unique’
- Assam lifts travel restrictions to Meghalaya, six days after border violence
- Manipur IRB jawan on Gujarat poll duty shoots dead 2 colleagues
- Why do kids bully? And what can parents do about it?