Guwahati: Keeping in view the requirement of long-distance rail travellers, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has decided to introduce four more pairs of long distance weekly special trains from the third week of December.
The long distance trains to be introdcued are:
1) Train no 02250 Super Fast weekly special train will leave New Tinsukia w.e.f. 18/12/2020 at 18.05 hrs for Bengaluru. In the return direction, train no 02249 Super fast weekly Special Train will leave from Bengaluru w.ef. 22/12/2020 at 03-15 hrs for New Tinsukia.
2) Train no 05648 Express weekly special train will leave from Guwahati on 22/12/2020 at 15.00 hrs for Lokmanya Tilak (T). In the return direction, train no 05647 Express weekly Special Train will leave from Lokmanya Tilak (T) w.e.f. 25/12/2020 at 08.05 hrs for Guwahati.
3) Train no 02256 Express Special weekly Train will leave from Kamakhya w.e f. 26/12/2020 at 18.00 hrs for Lokmanya Tilak (T). In return direction Train no 02255 Express Special train will leave from Lokmanya Tilak(T) w.e.f. 29/12/2020 at 13.15 hrs for Kamakhya.
4) Train no 05930 Express weekly special will leave from New Tinsukia w.e.f. 28/12/2020 for Tambaram. In return direction Train no 05929 will leave from Tambaram w.e.f. 31/12/2020 at 18-55 hrs for New Tinsukia.
The details stoppages and timings of these trains are beings notified in various newspapers and social media platforms of NFR.
On December 9, NFR introduced two Intercity-Express Special trains and five short-distance passenger special trains in a phased manner.
- India-Bhutan must harness space technology and its applications: EAM
- Private sector satellites to boost IoT, ham radio use, earth observation
- ‘Fighting’ a brother: Why is Naga wrestling so special and important?
- Constitution guiding light in sustaining democracy: Assam Governor
- Heavy security deployment, prohibitory orders continue at clash site along Assam-Meghalaya border
- Egypt’s president likely to be chief guest for Republic Day celebrations