Know that feeling when you see something for the first time and go “I wanna see that in real life!”? That was me, eight years ago, when I was watching an anime and came across the pink flowers of the cherry blossom tree.
A Google search on the subject followed, and since then, it has been on my to-do list. Luckily, I did not have to go to Japan, for the Northeast, especially Meghalaya and Nagaland, has many places where the mesmerising sight of Cherry Blossoms is a common occurrence.
With Fujifilm X-T30 in hand, I visited Kohima, Nagaland with the sole aim of capturing this pink beauty. And suffice to say, I was not disappointed.
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Virat Kohli will step down as T20 Captain after World Cup In Dubai
- US, UK, Australia launch new trilateral Indo-Pacific alliance to counter China
- Farmers suffering, govt is nowhere, say Meghalaya MLAs