At least 8 people have been injured after a fire broke out in a chemical factory in Bollaram area of Hyderabad on Saturday.
The Injured have been shifted to hospital. Rescue operation is underway.
According to reports, the incident took place at Vindhya Organics Pvt Ltd in industrial Development Area, Bollaram.
An explosive drug at the manufacturing unit reacted and caught fire.
(This is a developing story, more details are awaited.)
- 5 names recommended by Collegium to be cleared soon: Centre to SC
- Quad agrees to leverage machine learning to enhance cyber security
- Chinese spy balloon spotted over US airspace
- Meghalaya 2023: Busiest day in Garo Hills on day 4 of nominations
- No proposal to use remote voting machine in “upcoming election” in country: Rijiju in LS
- Tripura 2023: LF-Cong alliance has no mission or vision, says Bengal LoP