It’s the third wedding anniversary of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma today and the Team India captain marked the occasion with a tweet captioning, “3 years and onto a lifetime together.” He even shared a picture together with the actor.
The post has now over 7K retweets and over 170K likes on Twitter with many fans congratulating the couple in the comments.
It was on December 11, 2017, that the star couple tied the marriage knot. Kohli will, however, not be able to celebrate the anniversary together with Sharma as he is on a tour of Australia with the Indian team. In August 2020, the couple announced that they are expecting their first child.
The celebrity couple will be reunited soon as Kohli was given paternity leave and he will return to India after the first Test in Adelaide which begins on December 17. Team India is scheduled to play a four-Test Border-Gavaskar Trophy series.
After losing the opening two matches on their tour (India lost the ODI series 1-2) the Indian team bounced back and even won the final ODI in Canberra and then went on to win the first two Twenty20 Internationals (2-0).
- Police encounters unabated in Assam, another drug dealer injured
- Adrian Pratt new director of American Center Kolkata
- Arunachal logs 56 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Can’t give ‘judicial diktat’ to send children to schools: SC
- Nagaland registers marginal rise in fresh COVID-19 cases
- Nagaland Congress to launch crusade against state govt