Khalsa Aid has always been at the forefront of helping people. The organisation, which has become world famous due to their selfless work across the world, have come to support farmers protesting against the three farm laws in Delhi.
Since the time the protests began, Khalsa Aid has been helping farmers by arranging food, shelter and clothing for the needy. They took their support a level higher on Saturday, by adding creature comforts too. They installed a number of foot massagers for the farmers, especially senior citizens, at the Singhu border protest site. Their effort has earned a lot of praise on social media.
“Khalsa Aid India has set up this makeshift space as a massage centre. This is for our farmer brothers and sisters who were experiencing pain.
We are overwhelmed by the love and blessings that our farmers bestow on us.” the organisation said in a post.
Also Read: Farmers protest: Kangana attacks Diljit again; netizens trend #Diljit_Kitthe_aa
- Pro-Khalistani protesters attack Indian Consulate in San Francisco
- I cannot be intimidated by police, cases: Rahul Gandhi
- Indo-Bangla border along Dhubri ‘hot zone of crime’: Assam CM
- AI route to stem jumbo deaths: NFR, RailTel ink MoU for IDS
- Nagaland: Southern Angami Body lifts movement ban on Mao Nagas
- Assam: IGNCA observes 36th Foundation Day