TV actor Divya Bhatnagar, who had been diagnosed with Covid-19 and pneumonia last month, passed away at the age of 34 at a hospital in Mumbai.
According to Bhatnagar’s family, she was put on ventilator support last week and her condition was said to be critical. She passed away at 3 am on Monday at the Seven Hills Hospital in Mumbai.
Late in November, Divya had shared a screenshot from one of her video calls on Instagram and wrote, “Hi my Instagram family. Pray for my speedy recovery. I love you all.”
There was an outpouring of tributes on social media by Bhatnagar’s friends and co-stars. Actress Shilpa Shirodkar also took to Instagram to share photo with Bhatnagar and wrote, “Im so so so heartbroken..RIP my dearest divya.”
Bhatnagar played the role of ‘Gulabo’ in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- Large parts of India to see above-normal temperatures, heatwave days from Apr-Jun: IMD
- Manipur: Another shelter home for Myanmar refugees in Churachandpur
- Education might not save you from cognitive decline: study
- Mizoram celebrates Palm Sunday
- Bhutanese King to visit India from April 3-5
- Home Minister Amit Shah shown black flag by Congressmen in Mizoram