The Confederation of Meghalaya Social Organisations (CoMSO) carried out a black flag march on Friday as a mark of protest against the indifferent attitude of the Central government for implementing the Inner Line Permit (ILP) in Meghalaya.
According to CoMSO secretary Roy Kupar Synrem, who is also the general secretary of Hynñiewtrep Youth Council (HYC) a part of CoMSO, the situation would have been different had COVID-19 not been there.
He added that on December 4, the organisation will hold a sit-in demonstration in Shillong and all parts of the district.
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 28
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 28
- India test-fires Agni-V missile, flexes muscle in front of China
- 57 new bank branches in Assam by March 2022: Union minister
- Bengal logs 976 fresh COVID-19 cases, 15 fatalities
- Campaigning ends for by-polls in 5 Assam assembly seats