Guwahati: The fourth all-women police station of Arunachal Pradesh is now fully operational at Pasighat in East Siang district.
Chief Minister Pema Khandu tweeted about the same, “The fourth all-women police station of Arunachal is now fully operational at #Pasighat.
The beautiful interiors….
The first such station was inaugurated in Itanagar in 2013, while the state’s second women police station was constructed in East Kameng in 2018.
According to reports, in 2016, the state government had decided to set up 21 women police stations across the state and create over 400 new posts to run these police stations.
- Meghalaya CM says load-shedding will continue, but things will improve soon
- Arunachal: East Kameng police solves ATM robbery case, arrests culprit
- BJP-TIPRA clash on TTAADC budget in Tripura Assembly
- Dimapur-Kohima railway line project work on in full swing: NFR
- Steel slag road technology a boon to BRO: Niti Aayog member
- Mamata urges Prez Murmu to protect Constitutional rights of people