An earthquake of 4.0 magnitude on the Richter scale hit the Ukhrul area of Manipur on Saturday as reported by the National Centre for Seismology (NCS).
The quake had hit at the depth of 30km and tremors were felt at 10:19 am today.
NCS tweeted, “Earthquake of Magnitude:4.0, Occurred on 21-11-2020, 10:19:26 IST, Lat: 24.92 & Long: 93.88, Depth: 30 Km.”
So far no casualty have been reported. More details are awaited.
- Nagaland: Centre earmarks Rs 20 Cr for rehabilitation of shifting cultivation
- 11 months on, mother-daughter duo in Bangladesh jail after crossing border to see tantric
- Yuvraj Singh’s NGO installs 50 CCU beds at Assam hospital
- UK begins COVID-19 vaccine rollout for schoolchildren
- India to resume export of ‘surplus’ COVID-19 vaccines
- Kolkata receives highest September rainfall in 13 years, downpour to continue